I

  • In the Middle of Nowhere: All About Bangladesh. What else!
  • Inspirations and Creative Thoughts: In sacred remembrance of Divine,Reflection on Life and Spirituality, An evolution of Spirituality,Knowing thyself, Yours and my thoughts, Appreciation for all faiths, Mysticism, Comparative Religion, Integral Comparative Spirituality.
  • imperfect | world | 2008
  • Ideas for Brighter Bangladesh: This Blog is dedicated for ideas, views, concepts, thoughts that can contribute to the development of Bangladesh either at present or in future.
  • I Am Asif: I don't know why I'm writing this. Sometimes I go through real tough times (actually, most of the time), and sometimes something really pleases me or amazes me, or shocks me (the latter happens frequently). May be I can write about those things here. I know no one's gonna read my stuff, it's just for myself. May be after a long time I'll be able to look back at me life through this blog. May be that's the only reason why I'm writing.


Recent Comments

This Site is Best Viewed By

FireFox Browse Happy

Blog Stats

web stats Readers are online!

free counter Visitors!

Original Template Designed by Dicas Blogger.

Powered by Blogger