Feedback

Any kind of suggestions or tips or comments regarding this site is always appreciable. But I regret that I am not a computer geek or programmer. So I may not include any options to this site according to your suggestion. I'll try my best to maintain this site. I am expecting help from all bloggers in this regard.
এই সাইট সম্পর্কে যে কোন ধরনের প্রস্তাব বা মতামত দেবার জন্য এই পেইজটি ব্যবহার করতে পারেন। তবে যেহেতু আমি কম্পিউটার প্রোফেশনাল না তাই হয়ত সব ধরনের প্রস্তাব অনুযায়ী যেকোন বৈশিষ্ট্য এই সাইটে আমি যোগ করতে পারবনা। তবে আমি সাধ্যমত চেষ্টা করব এই সাইটটিকে ভালোভাবে মেইন্টেইন করতে। এ ব্যাপারে সবার সহযোগিতা আশা করছি।

Be the first to comment


Recent Comments

This Site is Best Viewed By

FireFox Browse Happy

Blog Stats

web stats Readers are online!

free counter Visitors!

Original Template Designed by Dicas Blogger.

Powered by Blogger